Sanity & Tallulah / Molly Brooks.
- 78 of 102 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Thomaston Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||J GN BROOKS (Text to phone)||34020137806996||Juvenile Nutmeg||Available||-|
|Thomaston Public Library||J GN BROOKS (Text to phone)||34020142217981||Juvenile Nutmeg||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781368008440 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1368008445 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781368022804
- ISBN: 1368022804
- Physical Description: 225 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Los Angeles : Disney, Hyperion, 2018.
"Sanity and Tallulah live in a space station at the end of the galaxy. When Sanity's illegally created three-headed kitten escapes, the girls have to turn their home upside down to find her in this graphic novel"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Space stations > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Fiction.
Lost and found possessions > Fiction.