The Russian / James Patterson and James O. Born.
View other formats and editions
- 8 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||LP FIC PATTERSON (Text to phone)||34020146431513||Adult New Large Type||Checked out||05/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316430272
- ISBN: 0316430277
- Physical Description: 456, 15 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Investigating a trio of horrifying murders in three major U.S. cities against a backdrop of his impending nuptials, Detective Michael Bennett risks getting caught in a deadly trap set by a particularly elusive killer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bennett, Michael (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; 
- Patterson, James, 1947- Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; 13.