Houdini and me / Dan Gutman.
- 16 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||J GUTMAN (Text to phone)||34020145519409||Juvenile New Material||Checked out||05/21/2021|
- ISBN: 0823445151 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780823445158 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780823445158
- ISBN: 0823445151
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York City : Holiday House, 2021.
Eleven-year-old Harry Mancini lives in the house where Houdini spent his final years, so he has always been interested in the famous magician, and has even learned a few simple magic tricks; he just never expected Houdini to contact him from beyond the grave--and what Houdini wants him to do could well cost Harry his own life.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Holiday House.
Grades 4-6. Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject