A batch made in heaven / Suzanne Nelson.
- ISBN: 133864050X : PAP
- ISBN: 9781338640502 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781338640502
- ISBN: 133864050X
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Mina is excited to start her mentorship at A Batch Made in Heaven, a bakery famous throughout Washington State for their unique cookies, because she would like to become a baker herself, and she wants to enter the cookie competition in Seattle to win money to help her father open a restaurant to replace the one he left behind in Delhi; but she is soon frustrated because the owner's annoying son, Flynn, will not even let her near the kitchen--clearly he is hiding some secret, and Mina is determined to find out what it is.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Scholastic Inc.
Grades 4-6. Scholastic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||J NELSON (Text)||34020146454846||Juvenile New Material||Available||-|