Worthy opponents : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- ISBN: 9781980032427
- ISBN: 1980032424
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, MD] : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2023
Title from container.
Subtitle from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Michael Braun.
Spencer Brooke, the CEO of the most luxurious department store in New York City, refuses to be tempted by an investor's offer. But when bad luck strikes, suddenly she is backed into a corner.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||BCD STEEL (Text)||34020146464704||Adult New Book on CD||Checked out||04/06/2023|