Roman stories / Jhumpa Lahiri.
- ISBN: 9780593536322
- ISBN: 0593536320
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2023.
Originally published in hardcover in Italy by Guanda in 2019.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The boundary -- The re-entry -- P's parties -- Well-lit house -- The steps -- The delivery -- The procession -- Notes -- Dante Alighieri.
"Nine mesmerizing stories saturated in the details of Roman life that showcase Jhumpa Lahiri's extraordinary range and virtuosity"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lahiri, Jhumpa > Translations into English.
Rome (Italy) > Fiction.
- 12 of 33 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
- 3 current holds with 33 total copies.