He knew he was right / Anthony Trollope ; edited with an introduction by John Sutherland.
- ISBN: 9780199537709
- ISBN: 0199537704
- Physical Description: xxxviii, 952 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Oxford ; Oxford University Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Widely regarded as one of Trollope's most successful later novels, He Knew He Was Right is a study of marriage and of sexual relationships cast against a background of agitation for women's rights.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Husbands > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Maris > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Couples mariés > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thomaston Public Library||FIC TROLLOPE (Text)||34020146473747||Adult Fiction||Available||-|