Tiny humans, big emotions : how to navigate tantrums, meltdowns, and defiance to raise emotionally Intelligent children / Alyssa Blask Campbell, M.Edl, and Lauren Elizabeth Stauble, M.S.
- ISBN: 9780063306264
- ISBN: 0063306263
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harvest, an imprint of William Morrow, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Emotional development experts Alyssa Blask Campbell, M.Ed. and Lauren Stauble M.S. are at the forefront of a movement to foster little ones' emotional intelligence. Their revolutionary Collaborative Emotion Processing (CEP) method has been a game changer for parents and educators, and now they are sharing it with readers in this indispensable guide.-- Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Temper tantrums in children.
Temper tantrums in children > Prevention.
Anxiety in children.
Anxiety in children > Prevention.
Anger in children.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thomaston Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.